Determining your girlfriend's underwear size without her knowing can be a bit challenging, but if you're planning a surprise or want to buy her lingerie as a gift, here are some tips:
- Ask Her Directly: The most straightforward way is to ask her directly for her underwear size. If you're in a comfortable and open relationship, she might be willing to share this information with you.
- Check Her Existing Lingerie: If you want to keep it a surprise, discreetly check her existing lingerie. Look at the size labels on bras, panties, or other lingerie items she already owns. Take note of the size and brand.
- Ask a Friend: If you're close to one of her friends who you trust to keep it a secret, they may know her underwear size. Be discreet when asking and ensure the friend can maintain the surprise.
- Shop Together: Suggest going lingerie shopping together as a fun and romantic activity. While at the store, you can casually ask her to try on some items, which can help you gauge her size.
- Online Shopping: If you're shopping online, you can subtly ask her for her size under the pretense of wanting to buy her a gift. Many online lingerie retailers have sizing guides to help you choose the right size based on measurements.
- Guesswork: If you have no other options, you can try to guess her size based on your observations. However, this method can be less accurate and may lead to disappointment if you get it wrong. If you go with this approach, it's safer to choose a size slightly too big rather than too small.
- Ask for Help at a Lingerie Store: Visit a lingerie store and ask a sales associate for advice. Explain that you want to buy lingerie as a gift but don't know her size. They may be able to help you estimate the size based on her body type and measurements you provide.
When buying lingerie as a gift, remember that comfort and style are important. Choose pieces that you think she would feel beautiful and comfortable in. If you're still uncertain about her size, it's wise to buy from a retailer with a flexible return or exchange policy in case adjustments are needed. Ultimately, the thought and effort you put into the gift are what matter most.